Installment Loans are In Demand
Every month tens of thousands of people in the United States search for installment loans online. A look at the Google Keywords planner for keywords reveals compelling numbers. The keywords “installment loan(s)” show up in more than 39,000 searches each month, and related keyword searches offer up evidence of tens of thousands more searches as well.
Installment Loans offer a Compelling Chance for Savvy Publishers
Despite the high level of activity related to installment loans, there's less marketing activity being done in the segment than in others. This makes for a great opportunity for those looking to set up publisher campaigns. Driving traffic to an installment loans site through paid search is a less costly (and thus less risky) proposition than it is with other types of loans.
Where This Opportunity Comes From
There's such a large focus on shorter term loans in the online lending industry that installment loans have been something of a wayward child. Consequentially the segment represents a hidden garden in a way. A path less traveled, perhaps, but still a lucrative one.
Everyone Wins With the LeadsMarket.com
Our goal is to make everyone involved in the lending process happy. We've done this by looking at what each leg of the lending triangle is looking to accomplish and catering directly to that with our process of steering loan leads only to the lenders most likely to fulfill them.
- Lenders win. Purchasing leads allocated to them by LeadsMarket.com's matching system allows for a high lead to funded loan conversion rate.
- Consumers win. Ideal match-ups with a lender who likely to fund the loan provides a short route to seeing money in the bank.
- Publishers win. Generating leads for a guaranteed payout with every new lead eliminates uncertainty. With LeadsMarket.com, every lead counts.
Selling to an Advertiser, not a CPA Network, Means More Profits
LeadsMarket.com has a big advantage as an advertiser in that we own and operate the offers we promote. Our installment loan leads offers are a result of our exclusive contracts with multiple installment loan lenders in the United States. As an agency of record for these financial partners we can ensure our publishers payouts at the top of the industry for these loan leads.
Our Publishers Simply Get More
The LeadsMarket.com publisher program is second to none. The package we've put together beats out other online lending industry opportunities, hands down:
- Installment Loan Website templates. Easy-to-upload HTML files are something we offer publishers interested in diving right into the game. Right after customizing the template to your liking you'll be ready to go live and start earning payouts for lead referrals using the forms we provide with the rest of the site.
- Our landing pages convert better than any in the industry. Responsiveness is the key: our websites and templates make mobile browsing top priority. Traffic steered to our landing pages means higher conversion rates and larger payouts than with any of our competetors.
- Attractive, professional, mobile-friendly email templates; banner ads; and keyword lists. All updated monthly.
- The best performance dashboard in the industry. Featuring real time statistics reports designed to aid you in customizing the way you run campaigns.
- Payments processed weekly for commissions over $100; on time, every time.
- Traffic of any type is accepted. Quality leads come from many different sources, and we eagerly work with ambitious publishers to help them realize new ways of generating leads.
Leads and Calls Accepted
Our interest extends beyond the typical lead. We're keenly interested in phone leads you send our way via your own unique publisher phone number. Our Los Angeles-based agents are standing by to take these transfers, and we also payout for click-to-call campaigns.
Opportunity is Knocking
Installment loan leads represent a huge market. Our commitment to our publishers is a testament to how much of that segment we want to capture. We're willing to pay better than any of our competition. Put us to the test. Sign up for the LeadsMarket.com publisher program today!